Skip to content
Shipping and Delivery
- Your order will be delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order. It is your sole responsibility to check if we can deliver to you and it will not be the Company’s responsibility if you make an order and the Company will ship the product to you against your country’s laws and regulations. The Company does not provide legal advice or take any responsibility regarding your specific country’s legal situations. Please make sure you have checked the laws, regulations and legal status in your country before making any purchase. Contact your local authority to verify that we can ship to your country.
- Subject to the above, currently we only enable orders for Europe.
- Processing your order may take up to 1 business day.
- We are using a number of shipping carriers. Though each company has a different delivery time, shipping will usually take an additional 2-8 business days.
- Tracking information from the carrier to the extent available will be sent to you via email within 2 business days so that you can follow your order.
- We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. If you encounter a delay, please contact us through our contact page, and we will make the best efforts to help.
- Currently, we charge 7 euros for shipping within The Netherlands, and 15 euros for the rest of Europe. Free shipping is available for orders above 150 euro. The Company reserves the right to make changes to that policy.